Follow the steps to make your preserved roses last longer.
- One year guaranteed lifespan without sunlight, water or excessive heat.
- Preserved roses do NOT require any water!! It may cause damage to the roses.
- UV-light may cause color bleaching, try to keep the arrangement in the room.
- Do not take the preserved roses arrangement outside of the building.
- Keep the roses in room temperature, away from the window, in low-humidity environment.
- If dust collects after a few months, remove it lightly using a soft brush.
- DO NOT place anything onto the roses as they can crush and damage the roses.
- The lid is meant to stay on the side or bottom of the box.
- Do not remove the roses from their box, these beautiful roses belongs to its own vase (our signature box).
- Be mindful when carrying the arrangement: it’s a very delicate product!
- Enjoy it!
Feel free to contact our office at (754) 600-9655 with any additional questions.
Luxe Flower Box team